Bishopstrow operates as a traditional British boarding school, but with a four-term academic year. Students can enrol at the beginning of any term – September, January, March, June or July. Throughout their stay, which lasts one term and up to a year, students receive intensive English language and academic programmes to suit students who either wish to continue their education in the UK or plan to return home to continue their studies. The key programmes are – English language and academic pathway programmes for students aged 7 to 17, a 1 year IGCSE Programme for students aged 15-16, an Academic Summer Programme for students aged 7 to 17. We prepare students for entry to the UK and overseas prep and senior schools. We have no half terms or exeat weekends and have direct rail links to London and are easily accessible to international airports across the UK.
3 Key Program Features:
- Bishopstrow is the UK’s only independent international boarding preparation school.
- Offering English language and academic preparation programmes to prepare international students for entry into UK and overseas leading schools and colleges.
- Tailored academic preparation, boarding preparation, daily sports and activities for full immersion and integration into British culture.
- Total Enrollment : 90
- Type : Co-Ed
- Boarding Grades : Aged 7 to 17
- Total Students : 90
- Boarding Students : 90
- Day Students : 0
- ESL Offered : Yes
- Summer Program : Yes
- Avg. Class Size : 8
- Standard Application : Yes
- Academic URL : https://www.bishopstrow.com/preparation-for-boarding-programmes/
- Sport URL : https://www.bishopstrow.com/sports/