Founded in 1804, Hebron Academy is a small, independent, college preparatory boarding and day school for boys and girls in grades six through postgraduate. At Hebron, humanity and achievement ring true. Students from across the United States and around the world are challenged and inspired to reach their highest potential in mind, body, and spirit through small classes, knowledgeable and caring teachers who provide individual attention, and a friendly, respectful, family atmosphere.
At Hebron Academy, our mission is to inspire and guide students to reach their highest potential in mind, body and spirit. Our core values are fundamental to the Hebron experience:
- Hebron Academy is a community of trust, where an individual’s word is his or her bond.
- Our school community welcomes and supports individuality, respects differences, and values each person’s contribution.
- We work at instilling intellectual and moral discipline through structure and accountability to high standards.
- We honor and promote a unique awareness of tradition, place, and environment.
Hebron teachers model a passion and dedication to teaching and learning.
3 Key Program Features:
- The individual attention provided to the students in terms of personal issues, academics and athletics
- The strength of our academic program and college placement
- The family atmosphere in which students live, work and play
- Total Enrollment : 260
- Type : Co-Ed
- Boarding Grades : 9-12, PG
- Total Students : 260
- Boarding Students : 195
- Day Students : 65
- ESL Offered : Yes
- Summer Program : Yes
- Avg. Class Size : 12
- Standard Application : Yes
- Academic URL : https://www.hebronacademy.org/
- Sport URL : http://www.hebronacademy.org/athletics