Providing a Boarding School education is one of the greatest gifts a parent can give to a child. Not only do these Schools help students attain the best degrees and qualifications, they provide a foundation for life, success, and personal friendships that last forever. Many of the world’s kings and queens; presidents and prime ministers; as well as our greatest business leaders have had the privilege of a Boarding School education. The advantages of attending a Boarding School are innumerable, but a few of the most important are listed below.
- Boarding School students are uniquely prepared for university life. Graduates often end up attending the finest universities. In addition, they arrive at a university better prepared for academic rigor because of they learned how to be responsible at boarding school.
- The residential campus environment ensures that students are immersed in an educational world where learning is central to all activities. It’s a unique setting that promotes common experience, camaraderie, friendship, trust and honesty between children and adults.
- Boarding Schools traditionally have highly qualified teachers who see their work as a calling – not a job.
- Boarding Schools bestow on students an independence they would not have had living at home. It’s an ideal preparation for the challenges and responsibilities of adult life.
- Children at Boarding Schools benefit from small classes and heightened interaction between students and their teachers.
- Students are conditioned for future success because they are encouraged to achieve their full potential at Boarding School. Studies show that Boarding School graduates not only excel at university but advance rapidly in their professional careers.